CPC is dedicated to meeting the needs of composite manufacturers in every way, and we provide workforce training and development that are so vital for successful initiatives.
Experts Leading The Way:
CPC’s educational resources originate with experts who have blazed the paths with state-of-the-art composite research and development in aviation, aerospace and avionics, defense and military and consumer applications. CPC training and support includes personalized, hands on and classroom technical training in all aspects of composite manufacturing, including process technologies, prototype manufacturing and testing.
Ongoing Education: Commitment To The Future:
The Composite Prototyping Center collaborates with educational institutions to develop multilevel composite technology certificate & degree programs for post-secondary & undergraduate students.
- Software Tools:
- CATIA v5 CAD/CAM with composite module
- Siemens CAD /CAM (Nastran (FEA) /ANASYS)
- Fibersim Composite Design
- Pro-E Wildfire
- SolidWorks s/w
- Video Conferencing & webinars
- Manufacturing process equipment networked for easy up/downloading of programs and off-line programming.