The Composite Prototyping Center offers comprehensive testing services including a fully equipped, in-house test facility, testing programs, and advanced compliance consulting services.
Working with our corporate partner, Retlif Testing Laboratories, the test facility is independent and fully ISO-STD-17025 accredited to MIL-STD, Boeing, Airbus and other relevant testing standards. Available testing services includes:
- Tensile Properties of Plastics (ASTM D638)
- Tensile Properties of Polymer Matrix Composite Materials (ASTM D3039)
- Tensile Strength (Open Hole) of Polymer Matrix Composite Laminates Testing (ASTM D5766)
- Flatwise Tensile Strength (ASTM C297)
- Compressive Properties of Rigid Plastics (ASTM D695)
- In-Plane Shear Strength of Reinforced Plastics (ASTM D3846)
- Combined Loading Compression (CLC) (ASTM D6641)
- Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics (ASTM D790)
- Core Shear Properties of Sandwich Constructions (ASTM C393)
- Long Beam Flexure (ASTM D7249)
- Compression After Impact (SACMA SRM 2R-94 / ASTM D7136)
- Gel Time
- Volatile Content
- Resin Flow
- Resin Content and Fiber Areal Weight
- Environmental Simulation Test Services, including; Shock, Vibration, Temperature, Temperature/Humidity, Salt Fog, Sand and Dust and many more
Compliance Consulting Services:
CPC also provides compliance consulting services. Thoroughly experienced experts are available to assist manufacturers in identifying the specific compliance testing requirements necessary to address their customer’s requirements.
Consulting will be available to assist in the creation of testing programs that will allow for the broadest acceptance of products into multiple marketplaces. Testing related documentation services, including the generation of test plans and procedures, are also available.