The Composite Prototyping Center (CPC) is a highly specialized visionary entryway into the future. Staffed by leading experts in the field of composites, the state of the art facility enables organizations to cross boundaries, expand manufacturing scope, and to effectively compete in dynamic expanding marketplaces ranging from aerospace, automotive and energy to infrastructure, transportation and consumer products. At CPC, the full gamut of composite services and resources unites, so organizations can design, prototype, test and train, all under a single roof.
CPC’s collaboration with institutions of higher learning defines the route to multilevel certificate programs and is at the core of developing a highly skilled workforce for today and tomorrow as well.
CPC Up Close
- 121 Express Street, Plainview N.Y., 11803, USA
- 25,500 square feet on two floors
- 20,000 square foot main manufacturing area
- Electric power: 2,500 amps /480 volts & 1,200 amps /208 volts
- Other utilities: Natural gas, N2, compressed air, vacuum, water
- Ceiling Height: 20 ft.
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Shipping Dock and drive-in entrance for large deliveries
- Secured controlled access